[Pacemaker] Make pacemaker retry failed resources

Gareth Davis Gareth.Davis at ipaccess.com
Thu May 10 03:49:05 EDT 2012

Sure:

http://www.linux-ha.org/doc/dev-guides/ra-dev-guide.html

On start failing my RA returns

$OCF_ERR_GENERIC

There doesn't seem to be any other choice. I looked at OCF_NOT_RUNNING,
but this is exclusively for the monitor action.

Monitor does return OCF_NOT_RUNNING.

What seems to happen is

Monitor - OCF_NOT_RUNNING
start - OCF_ERR_GENERIC

And then it stops trying, I would like it just to  keep trying to start
the resource for ever.

Gareth