[Pacemaker] DRBD and Pacemaker/Corosync

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue May 1 13:54:14 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 01 May 2012 12:38:58 Francois Gaudreault wrote:
>  From what we can see in the logs, it appears that the DRBD resource,
> for some reason, is not waiting for getting an established connection
> (to get initial sync) before changing its role to Primary.  (I apologize
> for the length of the log):

A shot in the dark:
 - Your drbd is started by an init-script.
 - Your drbd-config says to go primary on boot on one node.
Both together make drbd go primary on one node before the cluster has a chance
to detect this.

The obvious solution is to deactivate the init-script and remove that part
"on-startup" from the drbd-config. Then let the cluster do what it has to do.

Have fun,

Arnold