[Pacemaker] Join my network on LinkedIn

Kavan Smith via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu May 31 12:36:59 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

      Kavan Smith has indicated you are a Friend

I'd like to add you to my professional network.

- Kavan Smith

Accept invitation from Kavan Smith
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-hmplp4-h2w1r6k8-52/Nk-uLeXeDQBonWP_cQC7LeX09dkon0oRDQE76GLHbTAc/blk/I112022998_45/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRd5YUejAOcz0Ocj59bSVCdSBThTx6bPsScP0Scj8NcPsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0nQIzkL9r4p5g1

View invitation from Kavan Smith
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-hmplp4-h2w1r6k8-52/Nk-uLeXeDQBonWP_cQC7LeX09dkon0oRDQE76GLHbTAc/blk/I112022998_45/3kQnPwVej8Oc38NckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3CgZ2azl74p5g1

Why might connecting with Kavan Smith be a good idea?

Kavan Smith's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Kavan Smith's invitation, check Kavan Smith's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation