[Pacemaker] configuring ocf:heartbeat:conntrackd

Kevin COUSIN kiven at kiven.fr
Mon May 28 13:05:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

> Did you check the logs? The answer should be there. If not, then
> the conntrackd RA probably needs fixing.

I found something here, the resource on node is demote, but the ressource goes from Master to Stopped.

May 28 16:52:31 cerbere02 pengine: [9212]: notice: LogActions: Promote CONNTRACKD:0   (Slave -> Master cerbere02)
May 28 16:52:31 cerbere02 pengine: [9212]: notice: LogActions: Demote  CONNTRACKD:1   (Master -> Stopped cerbere01)

the resource should not be just demoted and not stopped ?