[Pacemaker] HAproxy resource not moving

Mark Busuttil markbusu at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:38:59 EDT 2012

Thank you all for your help, I have isolated the issue and it seems that
its working correctly, it was miss configuration from my end, with the help
of "crm configure property no-quorum-policy="ignore"

We are nearly working as expected, however could someone confirm if the
following assumption is correct:

Node1 is running a resource and fails
Node 2 starts running the resource
Node 2 fails, the resource would not attempt to move onto Node 1, unless i
executed:

crm resource cleanup haproxy

Thanks in advance!