No subject

Wed May 30 00:26:42 EDT 2012

added at the end of MigrateRsc() with comments why that is done:
/* migrate 'then' action also needs anything that the stop needed to
have completed too */
/* migrate 'then' action also needs anything that the start needed to
have completed too */

May be that function is a good place too do that?

Vladislav