[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.7 now available

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Fri Mar 30 05:33:34 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> I blogged about it, which automatically got sent to twitter, and I
> updated the IRC channel topic, but alas I forgot to mention it here
> :-)
>
> So in case you missed it, 1.1.7 is finally out.
> Special mention is due to David and Yan for the nifty features they've
> been writing lately.
> Thanks guys!

Quick question: the blog post doesn't mention libqb specifically, the
changelog says "core: *Support* libqb for logging" (as opposed to
"require") but the RPM spec file introduces a hard BuildRequires on
libqb-devel. Is this a hard dependency? IOW does libqb have to be
packaged on distros where it's not currently available, or can people
build without libqb support and still be able to use 1.1.7?

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?