[Pacemaker] Sporadic problems of rejoin after split brain situation

roman sidler roman.sidler at sidler-se.net
Tue Mar 27 05:16:57 EDT 2012

Andrew Beekhof <andrew at ...> writes:
> I believe things are much improved with more recent releases.
> Hence the recommendation of 1.4.x
Yes, we switched to corosync and the problem doesn't occur again!
All tests are passed now.

>>But really: you need to fix your "unsteady" network,
>>and probably should implement stonith.
If everything works fine we wouldn't need LinuxHA :-).
The weak point was the recovery after such circumstances. We support a couple of
clusters not just one, that's the reason for our concerns.

Thank you very much for explaining and clarifying this issue.

Kind regards
Roman