[Pacemaker] How to make a redundant structure of arbitrator?

Yuichi SEINO seino.cluster2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:22:05 EDT 2012

Hi Jiaju,

Thank you for a reply. I understand the case that a arbitrator have to
be redundant .
And I want to ask two questions .

1. I think about a satisfied way. Its way is that we make a special
site of arbitrator.
    Can this way satisfy?
    For example, if a running arbitrator node is stop,  this node is
fail-over to a other node.

2. In the case " for example, you have 2 sites, and configure 3 arbitrators",
    if 1 arbitrators stop, the structure is 2 site and 2 arbitrators.
    In this case, because the number of instance is an even number,
    i think that the arbitrator can't stop anymore.
    Am I correct think?

Sincerely,
Jiaju