[Pacemaker] [Linux-HA] High Performance High Availability Guide: new community documentation project

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Sun Mar 25 19:52:12 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Florian Haas <florian at hastexo.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> for those interested in contributing to a community documentation
> project focusing on performance optimization in high availability
> clusters, please take a look at the following URLs:
>
> https://github.com/fghaas/hp-ha-guide (GitHub repo)
> http://www.hastexo.com/node/173 (blog post -- feel free to skip the
> "Past" and "Present" part; those are unimportant compared to "Future")
>
> This is a fledgling project and not "complete" by any stretch of the
> imagination. Comments and feedback are much, much appreciated. Let's
> see if we can get this done.

You're welcome to put it up on clusterlabs (although questions in blog
posts aren't the most reliable form of communication ;-).
Ideally we'd give it the same branding, but thats a minor detail.

Honest question, how do you see the end result comparing to Clusters
from Scratch?
Does your scope supersede that of CfS?