[Pacemaker] How to stop a resource?

Tim Ward Tim.Ward at ipaccess.com
Thu Mar 15 08:58:19 EDT 2012

I think that describes an interactive session?

I know I can do it interactively - just go and have a cup of coffee after the "stop" and before the "delete" and manually poll crm status - but what I need is a programmatic way of doing it.

Plus

/etc/init.d.myResource

isn't going to do anything as there is no such file. My resource is a resource controlled, in its entirety, by an OCF RA.

Tim Ward

This message contains confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

ip.access Ltd, registration number 3400157, Building 2020,
Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom