[Pacemaker] Nodes unable to connect / find each other

Regendoerp, Achim Achim.Regendoerp at galacoral.com
Thu Mar 15 08:57:05 EDT 2012

As a status update, not got any further...
Confirmed with the Networks people that Multicast is enabled, but no luck.
Using unicast crm is not able to connect to the cluster (below is the unicast config used).
With unicast, there's no traffic at all (observed via tcpdump)

Beginning to wonder if there's either a version mismatch problem between those packages perhaps.

These are the package versions:

corosynclib-1.4.1-4.el6_2.1.x86_64
clusterlib-3.0.12.1-23.el6.x86_64
pacemaker-cluster-libs-1.1.6-3.el6.x86_64
resource-agents-3.9.2-7.el6.x86_64
cluster-glue-libs-1.0.5-2.el6.x86_64
pacemaker-libs-1.1.6-3.el6.x86_64
corosync-1.4.1-4.el6_2.1.x86_64
pacemaker-cli-1.1.6-3.el6.x86_64
cluster-glue-1.0.5-2.el6.x86_64
pacemaker-1.1.6-3.el6.x86_64

Between yesterday and today updated corosync from
1.4.1-4.el6 to 1.4.1-4.el6_2.1
No change however :|

OS is CentOS 6.2

Colleague's now compiling a few heartbeat packages instead to see if that gets the job done.

This being the config for unicast

compatibility: whitetank

totem {
        version: 2
        secauth: off
        threads: 0
        join:   1000
        consensus: 7500
        max_messages: 20
        interface {
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 10.26.29.0
                #mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 5405
                member
                {
                       memberaddr: 10.26.29.238
                }
                member
                {
                       memberaddr: 10.26.29.239
                }
                ttl: 3
        }
       transport: udpu
        clear_node_high_bit:    yes
}

logging {
        fileline: off
        to_stderr: off
        to_logfile: yes
        to_syslog: yes
        logfile: /var/log/cluster/corosync.log
        debug: on
        timestamp: on
        logger_subsys {
                subsys: AMF
                debug: off
        }
}

amf {
        mode: disabled
}

Any further ideas perhaps? Since I'm losing the plot myself somehow :(

Cheers!

Achim