[Pacemaker] Upstart resources

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Mon Mar 12 15:13:46 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

With version 0.6.7 - rename job config to not end with ".conf" or comment "start on" line with #
^^^ this is a little misleading since 10.04 (Lucid) has v0.6.5-8 but the above seems to work fine

The ".override" file option described above is listed as available since v1.3 (this option seems much clearer/cleaner/obvious). Version 1.3 isn't released in Ubuntu until 11.10 (Oneiric) according to packages.ubuntu.com

Unless I'm missing something...

Jake