[Pacemaker] Help with N+1 configuration

Cal Heldenbrand cal at fbsdata.com
Fri Jul 27 14:00:45 EDT 2012

Would you be able to direct me to some documentation for configuring
STONITH based on my environment?  The Clusters from Scratch document talks
about a fence_ipmilan driver, which I seem to not have on my centos 6
install.   I only show the fence_pcmk driver.

Reading the metadata for fence_pcmk, I don't quite understand how it should
be configured.

Thanks!

--Cal