[Pacemaker] None of the standard agents in ocf:heartbeat are working in centos 6

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue Jul 24 10:30:37 EDT 2012

24.07.2012 14:23, Vadym Chepkov wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2012, at 12:25 AM, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:

>>> No-one has written an selinux policy for pacemaker yet.
>>> I would imagine that will come in the next month or so.
>>>

>> Highly appreciated. However lrmd part may be not as easy to implement
>> properly as it seems at the first glance.
>

> You can add runcon -t unconfined_t into /etc/init.d/pacemaker for now if you don't want to totally turn selinux off

Yeah, that's great no know. But services running from within pacemaker
will still be unprotected, won't they? And whole system will have a
security breach if service running in unconfined_t context is
compromised (iirc how unconfined_t is handled and nothing changed in
that area for last few years). So it is much better to have "well-done"
policy module for pacemaker, so all (selinux-aware) services start
protected.

Thanks for pointer!

Vladislav