[Pacemaker] node offline after fencing (pacemakerd hangs)

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Thu Jul 19 10:05:15 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Same here under Ubuntu - more specifically with OCFS2/dlm under Pacemaker and autostarting on boot - however same sort of problems.

Another solution is something like (will vary a little in RHEL I believe):

Disable corosync autostart
$sudo update-rc.d -f corosync disable S

add 'post-up /etc/init.d/corosync start' to bonding (or in your case bridged) interface in
/etc/network/interfaces.

^^^^ From:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_flat;post=63617;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;list=linuxha

That way corosync wont start until the interfaces/bridge are actually up.

> We always go with 2 rings, even when using a NIC bonding.

+1
We use 2 rings, each on a different bond.

HTH
Jake