[Pacemaker] Resource is monitored only till promote... bug or config error?

Stallmann, Andreas AStallmann at CONET.DE
Mon Jul 2 07:09:13 EDT 2012

Thanks, Shyam,

that would have been my next question. But again to my FIRST one. :-) How do I download the patch? There's no download link anywhere. Do I simply have to copy-and-paste from the text box?

Cheers,

Andreas
--
CONET Solutions GmbH
Andreas Stallmann,
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef
Tel.: +49 2242 939-677, Fax: +49 2242 939-393
Mobil: +49 172 2455051
Internet: http://www.conet.de, mailto: AStallmann at CONET.DE

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Shyam [mailto:shyam.kaushik at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juli 2012 12:27
An: The Pacemaker cluster resource manager
Betreff: Re: [Pacemaker] Resource is monitored only till promote... bug or config error?

Hi Andreas,

Its as good as patching any debian patches on ubuntu.

You could do something like this on your 12.04:
$ apt-get install devscripts
$ apt-get build-dep pacemaker
$ apt-get source pacemaker

now you will have the pacemaker sources
$ dch --local test (or whatever name you want labelled) <apply the patch changes manually> $ dpkg-source --commit (to get a patch) $ debuild -us -uc

you should have all pacemaker packages & should be set at this step.

--Shyam