[Pacemaker] Question about stonith-timeout

Kazunori INOUE inouekazu at intellilink.co.jp
Mon Jul 30 06:15:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using Pacemaker-1.1.

I would like to set stonith-timeout which is different in each
STONITH resources like Pacemaker-1.0(*).
* https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker-1.0/commit/2238424b9d210657f2f0699ff9fa3c9b246f8187

For example, I want to set 60 seconds to ipmi and to set 600 seconds
to meatware. In Pacemaker-1.0, I was able to configure as follows.
----
   group grpStonith1 \
       prmStonithN1-1 \
       prmStonithN1-2
   primitive prmStonithN1-1 stonith:external/ipmi \
       params \
           priority="1" \
 *         stonith-timeout="60s" \
           hostlist="node1" \
       <snip>
   primitive prmStonithN1-2 stonith:meatware \
       params \
           priority="2" \
 *         stonith-timeout="600s" \
           hostlist="node1" \
       <snip>

Is this specifications although it seems that different timeout
cannot be set to each STONITH in Pacemaker-1.1?

Best Regards,
Kazunori INOUE