[Pacemaker] delaying stonith

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:24:26 EDT 2012

Hello,

I had an interesting conversation on irc about clustering and fencing,
and I was told it is possible to delay the triggering of a stonith
action by a number of seconds. I searched, but I can't really find how
to configure it.

(The problem I am trying to solve is that the nodes in a two-node
cluster run the risk of killing each other if connectivity is lost.
Stonith takes a bit of time to execute - I'm using external/ipmi to
reset nodes and it seems that his action is the equivalent of holding
down the power button, which takes four seconds, during which the
other machine has time to start fencing the first node.)

--
Frank Van Damme
No part of this copyright message may be reproduced, read or seen,