[Pacemaker] strange error in crm status

Attila Megyeri amegyeri at minerva-soft.com
Wed Jan 18 18:08:02 EST 2012

Hi Andreas,

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Kurz [mailto:andreas at hastexo.com]
Sent: 2012. január 18. 11:11
To: pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] strange error in crm status

Hello Attila,

On 01/18/2012 10:17 AM, Attila Megyeri wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>

> Thanks for the direction.
> Indeed a strange node appeared in my CIB, in XML representation.
>

> node cvmgr \
>         attributes standby="off"
> node psql1 \
>         attributes pgsql-data-status="LATEST" standby="off"
> node psql2 \
>         attributes pgsql-data-status="STREAMING|SYNC" standby="off"
> xml <node id="r="web1" election-id="230"/>"
> type="normal" uname="r="web1"
> election-id="230"/>"/>
> node red1 \
>         attributes standby="off"
> node red2 \
>         attributes standby="off"
> node web1 \
>         attributes standby="off"
> node web2 \
>         attributes standby="off"
>

> Can I delete it safely? The real web is there below it and no resource seems to be using this one...
> I wonder how this node got there...

I would dump the cib with cibadmin, remove the erroneous node from the node section, run a ptest or crm_simulate on the modified cib and then ... if all is fine (no unwanted resource movements or other events) ...
replace the old cib with cibadmin -R ...

Or try to remove it from within crm shells edit mode ... really strange, looks like a snippet from the status section ....

> Thanks for your help

You are welcome!

Regards,
Andreas

--

I deleted the node from the crm shell edit config, and it looks OK now. No idea how it got there...

Thanks!

Regards,
Attila