[Pacemaker] wiki links to epel domain need to be changed

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:37:02 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Andrew Beekhof  wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Gianluca Cecchi
> <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> for example at http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install
>> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/epel-release-5-3.noarch.rpm
>> has to be changed now into
>> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm
>
> I've changed the domain but left the version which is is correct based
> on the description:
>
> [quote]
> For example to install on RHEL5.3 for i386, you'd run:
> [/quote]
>

>> (note the 5.3 -> 5.4 too)

Yes, I understand the exemplification target, but actually the file
epel-release-5-3.noarch.rpm is not present any more.
So a coming user could be led to think there are some problems with
the procedure, causing unnecessary confusion in him/her.

I'd suggest to change also in
[quote]
For example to install on RHEL5.4 for i386, you'd run:
[/quote]

We are at 5.8 right now, so to put 5.4 should not be a problem...

Or completely change reference to a generic 5.x, so that the user
easily understands that he/she has to go around and check current
version...