[Pacemaker] corosync vs. pacemaker 1.1

Kiss Bence bence at noc.elte.hu
Tue Feb 28 01:22:15 EST 2012

Hi Andrew,

   did You have the time to look at the bug report? Are there anything
missing from it?

An other question. Maybe it better helps for me to understand the problem.

If a node fails, what is the expected behaviour of the pacemaker to
recover the node with stonith enabled and without it? What is expected
from the sysadmin in this procedure?

Bence