[Pacemaker] questions about the booth

Jiaju Zhang jjzhang at suse.de
Fri Feb 24 05:38:42 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 11:10 +0900, Yuusuke Iida wrote:
> Hi, Jiaju
>
> I want to ask some questions about booth.
>
> I confirm movement of booth by the following constitution.
> node1, node2 - siteA(grant ticket)
> node3, node4 - siteB
> arbitrator
>
> 1.
> boothd which moved in node1 did failover by trouble to node2.
> Though booth is rebooted then during the validity of the ticket, as for
> the ticket, it is done failover to siteB.
> As for me, boothd was started in node2 and hoped that grant was
> maintained in siteA.
> Will you examine a correction of the present behavior?

Yes, what you wanted is also the expected behavior, it should be a bug.

> 2.
> When the resource that there is in conjunction with the ticket breaks
> down in succession and was not able to start in site A, booth does nothing.
> In this case I think that site B is not used effectively.
> Does booth have the plan corresponding to such a problem?

Yes. Thanks for reporting this! I'll take this in my bug list. For now,
I have just set up an environment in my lab to do more integrated
testing. There are some known issues founded, and the fixes will happen
soon.

Thanks a lot;)
Jiaju