[Pacemaker] Pacemaker will not mount ocfs2

Johan Rosing Bergkvist jbergkvisth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:21:21 EST 2012

Sorry parameter, you're right.
But still It didn't mount untill I added the drbdconf parameter.

primitive clusterDRBD ocf:linbit:drbd \
        params drbd_resource="cluster-ocfs" *drbdconf="/etc/drbd.conf" *#This
is what I added \
        op monitor interval="20" role="Master" timeout="20" \
        op monitor interval="30" role="Slave" timeout="20"

I was just wondering if this parameter was required and if so, since I used
the default path shouldn't it be preconfigured?

Second question: If it was in fact the drbdconf param that made it
"misbehave" why did it return the OCF_ERR_INSTALLED and not the
OCF_ERR_CONFIGURED (Just curious, again I might very well have missed
something.)

Sorry if I've confused you, I'm still quite green in this clustering.

Thanks for your help.

Den 24. feb. 2012 09.03 skrev Florian Haas <florian at hastexo.com>:

> On 02/24/12 08:50, Johan Rosing Bergkvist wrote:
> > Hi
> > Just an update.
> > So I upgraded to pacemaker 1.1.6 and tried to configure it all again,
> > without dlm.
> > It didn't work, I still got the "OCF_ERR_INSTALLED  so I started looking
> > through the setup and found that I didn't specify the drbd.conf path.
> > When  I added that meta and boom, it mounted like a dream.
>
> Huh? "drbdconf" in ocf:linbit:drbd is a regular param, not a meta
> attribute. It sounds like you're mixing something up, can you clarify
> please?
>
> Cheers,
> Florian
>
> --