[Pacemaker] Upstart resources

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Wed Feb 22 14:47:13 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

All I can say is (though it would be nice to have Pacemaker in main on 10.04) I am glad that the PPA exists and *is* well maintained.  It might not be main but it's much easier to use one PPA than build everything from source on my own!  Plus it's easier to get some important package updates than an SRU against the main or waiting for the next LTS.

So Thanks!

Jake