[Pacemaker] Resource inter-dependency without being a 'group'

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Sat Feb 18 17:11:50 EST 2012

On 2/18/12 4:33 PM, Florian Haas wrote:
> Is setting "meta collocated=false" not working for your group?
Along similar lines, if I have default-resource-stickiness="200" set,
what is the best way to 'rebalance' resources following a node failure?
In general, if I lose a node I don't want resources moving a second time
when it recovers, until I really want them to.

A 'crm resource restart <res>' seems to do it, but you need to do it for
every resource/group, and everything gets restarted even if it does not
move.

David