[Pacemaker] Configuration help.

James FLatten jflatten at iso-ne.com
Thu Feb 16 10:31:11 EST 2012

On 02/15/2012 11:35 AM, James FLatten wrote:
> I have crossed connected the HP iLO3 interfaces and setup stonith on
> each node.

I have figured out the issue and I am posting for anyone in the future
that runs into this.

It turns out that  the HP iLO3 will stay on-line for around 3 seconds or
so after a complete power failure.  This is enough time for
Pacemaker/Stonithd to get the status of the server as being down and
continue as planned.

I had introduced a attribute called delay="10" to one node in an attempt
to avoid both nodes shooting each other during a complete loss of
cluster communication.

Removal of the delay allows both nodes to see the status of it's partner
for a few seconds during a complete power failure on one node.