[Pacemaker] Question about cluster start-up in a 2 node cluster with a node offline.

James FLatten jflatten at iso-ne.com
Mon Feb 13 07:55:12 EST 2012

On 02/12/2012 04:55 PM, Andreas Kurz wrote:
> just do be sure ... you also have an ipmi fencing device capable of
> fencing more than one node? ... like the blade center mentioned in
> "cluster from scratch"?
Andreas-

Maybe this is the problem.  I am directly connecting to the iLO boards
on-board each node.  One node cannot fence both itself and the other
node, but it looks like that's what I am saying in the configuration.  I
will try configuring two different fencing primitives.  Do you have a
link to any documentation on this type of configuration?

Also, what is the advantage of having two separate monitors on the DRBD
resources?

Thank you for you help.

-Davin