[Pacemaker] Percona Replication Manager

Stallmann, Andreas AStallmann at CONET.DE
Thu Feb 9 03:34:03 EST 2012

Hi Mark and Yves,

thank's for bringing the discussion to the mailing list. I felt a little bad for flooding your blog with all my questions. :-)

1.  @Yves: After setting "notify=true" for the mysql master/slave resource, it works, thank's a lot! I really missed that bit. Damn, I should just have opened my eyes.
2. @Mark: Setting the interface for the virtual IP to "eth0" does not work at all; while pacemaker claims that the interface is up, nothing shows in ifconfig -a. If I set the interface to eth0:0, pacemaker also sees the interface as up but so does ifconfig. Any ideas why that is so?

Cheers and thanks for your help and good work,

Andreas

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Directors: Anke H?fer