[Pacemaker] Doc: Utilization and Placement Strategy

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Feb 9 00:08:10 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM, Florian Haas <florian at hastexo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Dan Frincu <df.cluster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've reviewed both files and made some minor additions and fixed a
>> couple of typos, other than that looks great.
>>
>> One question though, shouldn't these have been in Docbook format?
>
> Should be easy to generate that from Asciidoc. "asciidoc -b docbook".

I don't object to something analogous to this either:

    https://github.com/beekhof/pacemaker/commit/8567bf8

Over time I hope to migrate the rest of Clusters from Scratch and
Pacemaker Explained to this method.

You do loose some control over the formatting, but in general it
should make life easier while still producing the shinny we've gotten
used to.