[Pacemaker] Anticolocation problem

Dimokritos Stamatakis dimstamat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 10:02:33 EST 2012

Hi,

how can I start the cluster running?

I followed the instructions about installing pacemaker and heartbeat via apt-get an a debian lenny machine. I edited the ha.cf file and the authkeys. Then I just run /etc/init.d/heartbeat restart.
Is there anything else I have to do , in order to run the "cluster" ?
Also, why is my /var/lib/heartbeat/crm directory empty? Am I missing something?

Many thanks,
Dimos.