[Pacemaker] error creating shadow cib - Fedora 16 - Pacemaker 1.1.6-4.fc16_x86_64

c.phan at active-system.com c.phan at active-system.com
Wed Feb 15 07:04:30 EST 2012

Hi,

When I try to create a shadow cib I am getting an error. Command output is
as follows:

[root [at] node hittesdm]# crm cib new test
INFO: test shadow CIB created
ERROR: test: no such shadow CIB

If I then try to use the shadow cib Otest¹ that I just created, I get an
error also:

[root [at] node hittesdm]# crm cib use test
ERROR: test: no such shadow CIB

I've seen on the maling-list that few people has reported the same issue. Has it been fixed in the latest release? Is there a workaround?

I'm using Fedora 16 - 64bits with Pacemaker 1.1.6-4.fc16 and Corosync 1.4.2-1.fc16

Appreciate your help! Regards,

Chinh Phan