[Pacemaker] pacemaker with heartbeat problem

Dimokritos Stamatakis dimstamat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:46:22 EST 2012

Hello,
I just installed heartbeat and pacemaker via apt-get in a debian VM , as seen from here:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo
and then I fixed the /etc/ha.d/ha.cf file and the /etc/ha.d/authkeys as they mention.

So, I am able to start heartbeat, and I can see that it works fine running.
But I have a problem with crm.
It says Connection to cluster failed: connection failed when I try crm_mon -1 to check the connection.
All the crm commands fail with a connection failure message returned.

My /etc/ha.d/ha.cf file is:

autojoin none
bcast eth0
warntime 3