[Pacemaker] Pacemaker fails to transition single node master/slave resource to master

Eliot Gable egable+pacemaker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:10:06 EDT 2012

I was not; but now I am setting the final score on successful start. I am
calculating the score by using the monitor actions. For each portion of
monitoring which returns successful, I am adding 10 to the score. The final
score set should be 40. However, it is still not working. Any other
suggestions?