[Pacemaker] Why was SBD removed from the RHEL/CentOS 6 cluster-glue/corosync/pacemaker packages?

mark - pacemaker list m+pacemaker at nerdish.us
Wed Aug 15 09:19:02 EDT 2012

Hi Lars,

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:33 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.com> wrote:

> On 2012-07-28T17:30:34, mark - pacemaker list <m+pacemaker at nerdish.us>
> wrote:

> Note that sbd is being removed from cluster-glue and split into a
> separate package upstream nowadays, so RHT's decision merely anticipates
> this accidentally ;-)

Is there a package or source tarball of sbd already available for public
consumption?  For simplicity's sake, I'd like to go with the Corosync and
Pacemaker packages from my disto, but since I need SBD I've been building
it all from source.  If I can use disto packages for all but SBD, I'd like
to try that path.

Regards,
Mark