[Pacemaker] override node name when using cman

Patrick Hemmer pacemaker at feystorm.net
Tue Aug 28 14:56:18 EDT 2012

It looks like when using pacemaker with cman, pacemaker gets the name of
the node from the <clusternode> 'name' attribute. Is there any way to
override this?

If the node has multiple interfaces, I may want corosync to use an
interface other than the node's main interface as the main interface for
communication (like if I had a crossover cable between nodes). If I use
the IP of the second interface then pacemaker uses that IP as the node
name. If I give the second interface a name, it still ends up using that
name instead of the node's real name (`uname -n`).