[Pacemaker] stdout reserved word

Grüninger, Andreas (LGL Extern) Andreas.Grueninger at lgl.bwl.de
Tue Aug 21 13:20:38 EDT 2012

Hello

I compiled Pacemaker 1.1.7 with gcc 4.5 in Solaris 11 and with gcc 4.6 in OpenIndiana 151a6.
I had to change the following:
perl -pi -e 's#stdout#stdoutx#'   include/crm/stonith-ng-internal.h
perl -pi -e 's#>stdout#>stdoutx#' lib/fencing/st_client.c
perl -pi -e 's#>stdout#>stdoutx#' fencing/commands.c

Do I miss a compiler flag to accept stdout as a variable name?

In tools/crm_mon.c I added the line with the '+' because sighandler_t is not defined.
#if CURSES_ENABLED
+ typedef void (*sighandler_t)(int);
static sighandler_t ncurses_winch_handler;

Also the test for a compatible printw function fails with a error message like "your ncurses is too old, we need 5.4".
The version of the installed ncurses library is 5.7.
I added between autogen.sh and gmake this to include/config.h which invalidate the result of the erroneously failing test:
echo '#undef HAVE_INCOMPATIBLE_PRINTW'>>include/config.h

crm and crm_mon work without any problem.

Should I send patches via the list or report a bug?

Andreas