No subject

Sun Aug 12 09:32:27 EDT 2012

> - what version is this?  1.1.7 or 1.1.7 plus some debian patches? which
> patches?

1.1.7 packaged by Debian, and possibly patched by Debian. I'll follow this =
up. I just noticed that some of my nodes are running corosync (again, Debia=
n packages) 1.4.4-2 and others are running 1.4.2-3. I wonder if there is so=
mething in that...

I just built a 5 node cluster on virtual machines with my problematic confi=
guration (with all resources changed to Dummy) and while there is high CPU =
load on a change, I don't know that it's as bad as my actual cluster, espec=
ially as all 5 virtual machines are running on the one physical machine (wh=
ich is the same physical machine that feels the load problem the worst). Th=
ere are no "Failed application of an update diff" messages either.

Thanks

James