[Pacemaker] ERROR: te_graph_trigger: Transition failed: terminated pacemaker's problem or mine?

Tim Small tim at seoss.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 13:54:17 EDT 2012

On 27/04/12 15:00, David Vossel wrote:

> I'm betting this transition error is a result of how the un-managed resources are used in the colocation and order constraints with the managed resources.  Can you produce a hb_report/crm_report for this.   It isn't obvious (at least to me) what is causing this by looking at the logs.

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply...

I've put up a report at http://buttersideup.com/files/fighazelreport.tbz2

The various *-FS resources are managed, and they can be in the state
whereby they are running on one node, but then if you migration to the
other node, all the prerequisites happen, but the -FS resources
themselves don't actually get started....

Cheers,

Tim.