[Pacemaker] vlan tag for a cluster

Phillip Frost phil at macprofessionals.com
Tue Apr 24 07:10:15 EDT 2012

On Apr 24, 2012, at 5:40 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:

> I would like to know if it's possible use vlan interface for a cluster network?

It is. VLAN interfaces are handled by the Linux networking layer below Pacemaker, so there's no difference from Pacemaker's perspective. Once you have created the VLAN interface, direct corosync to bind to it with the bindnetaddr option in corosync.conf. See vconfig(8). The method used for automatically creating VLAN interfaces at boot varies by distribution.