[Pacemaker] Corosync with puppet

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 06:42:27 EDT 2012

Hello,

Well maybe I am deploying the configuration files in two times which causes
this, I'll try again soon.

I though that the init script should be able to notify the user when it
encounter that kind of situation and not staying like zombie process.
But I don't know if this can be manage easily.

Regards,

Hugo