[Pacemaker] a virtualDomain cannot be stopped

cherish sinchb at 163.com
Thu Apr 19 07:25:39 EDT 2012

First I define a virtualdomain named test1:
 crm(live)configure# primitive test1 ocf:heartbeat:VirtualDomain \
> params config=/mnt/nfs/pacemaker_test/test1.xml migration_transport=tcp \
> op migrate_from interval=0 timeout=240s \
> op migrate_to interval=0 timeout=240s \
> op start interval=0 timeout=120s \
> op stop interval=0 timeout=120s \
> meta target-role=Started
Then I verify it ,everything is ok.
I check it in the resource level,and see that test1 start at node h10_150
crm(live)resource# show test1
resource test1 is running on: h10_150
Then I stopped test1,and it successes.
crm(live)resource# stop test1
crm(live)resource# show test1
resource test1 is running on: h10_150
crm(live)resource# show test1
resource test1 is NOT running
Then I start it again,and it successes.(well ,I am not kiding.)
crm(live)resource# start test1
crm(live)resource# show test1
resource test1 is running on: h10_150
 Well ,up to now ,it seems than everything is ok.However,when I try to stop it again,it fails:
crm(live)resource# stop test1
crm(live)resource# show test1
crm(live)status:
Failed actions:
    test1_stop_0 (node=h10_150, call=26, rc=-2, status=Timed Out): unknown exec error

This really makes me very confused,and I cannot figure out it .