[Pacemaker] DRBD Split-brain (recovered), but still showing "Failed Actions"

Reid, Mike MBReid at thepei.com
Mon Apr 9 13:07:14 EDT 2012

We recently had a DRBD (v8.3.12) split brain scenario on our two-node Active/Passive web cluster. The failover worked as expected, and we were manually able to resolve the split brain scenario without issue.

However, CRM MON is still showing the following "Failed Actions" which I would like to clean up:

* resDRBD:1_promote_0 (node=hostname2, call=530, rc=-2, status=Timed Out): unknown exec error

Unfortunately, "crm resource cleanup resDRBD" and "crm resource cleanup resDRBD hostname2" do not seem to be doing the trick even though the command appears to run correctly. Is there any other option to clean up the failed actions message short of failing over to the original node, and rebooting "hostname2" ?

Running Ubuntu 10.10
Stack: openais
Version: 1.0.9