[Pacemaker] Mysql Replication Problem with HA processes

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed Oct 19 09:37:22 EDT 2011

On 2011-10-07 10:34, raki wrote:
> Hi Andrew

> We had installed Heartbeat/Pacemaker on two Unix(Centos 5.0.2 Machines)
>
> The RPM's we had used for installing Heartbeat ad Pacemaker are
>
> heartbeat-3.0.3-2.3.el5.i386.rpm
> pacemaker-1.0.9.1-1.15.el5.i386.rpm
>
> Please find the crm(cluster resource manager) order  and co-location we
> had used.
>
> colocation Httpd-with-Mysql inf: HttpdVIP MS_Mysql:Master
> colocation Httpd-with-ip inf: HttpdVIP Httpd
> colocation Mysql-with-Tomcat inf: Tomcat1 MS_Mysql:Master
> colocation Tomcat-with-HttpdVIP inf: Tomcat1 HttpdVIP
> order Httdp-after-HttpdVIP inf: HttpdVIP Httpd
> order Httdp-after-tomcat1 inf: Httpd Tomcat1
> order MYSQL-after-HttpdVIP inf: MS_Mysql HttpdVIP
>
> we had two nodes running HA processes (cluster with two nodes)
>
> In on of our test scenario we tried to restart the node where
> Mysql-Master is running, based on the above configuration the Ha
> processes restarts and other node Mysql processes takes over the Master
> responsibility
>
> And we saw the Mysql replication stops working and in the Slave status
> we found this error duplicate entry for the key values.
>
> Please help us regarding this.
>   Error Description 'Duplicate entry '2083' for key 1' on query. Default
> database: 'MSF_DB'.

Please try the latest revision of this ra and get back to me if this
problem is still existing.

https://github.com/raoulbhatia/resource-agents/raw/master/heartbeat/mysql

thanks,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15