[Pacemaker] crm abend with message AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'values'

Kulovits Christian - OS ITSC Christian.Kulovits at austrian.com
Thu Oct 13 05:36:49 EDT 2011

Hi,
send this message just to report an error.
I am coming from the mainframe side and so far I don't like vi. Normal config changes are done with ultraedit and spflite using xml files. LCMC has boring naming conventions! Maybe there will be once an option to set masks for names.
I ´d like to change the admin epoch, but there is another command available to do this.
Cheers, Christian