[Pacemaker] [Linux-ha-dev] [Linux-HA] [ha-wg] CFP: HA Mini-Conference in Prague on Oct 25th

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Fri Oct 7 14:58:06 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I can finally respond to this and do want to take the opportunity to
apologize for my silence-for-obvious-reasons over the past month.

On 2011-10-07 00:05, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:53 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.com> wrote:
>> On 2011-10-03T11:10:13, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Based on Boston last year, I imagine the conversations will last right
>>> up until Lars starts presenting his talk on Friday afternoon.
>>> People came and went at random, and if someone essential was missing
>>> for a conversation we deferred it until later.
>>
>> Oh, then we're going to not stop, ever - because I don't have a talk at
>> the main conference this time ;-)
>
> The schedule has you in a friday afternoon slot iirc.

That one is actually the talk by Madison and yours truly.

Regarding my own plans: when the originally planned miniconf was
canceled, I committed to speaking at Percona Live in London that same
week, so I will be late for Linuxcon and arrive in the late evening of
the 26th. I'm completely open for Boston-style round table sessions all
day on the 27th, and also in the morning and evening of the 28th. Minus
talk prep with Madison, of course. I am also not handing back down to
Vienna before the early afternoon of Saturday the 29th, so if anyone has
plans to do something interesting that Saturday morning I'd be more than
happy to join.

Cheers,
Florian