No subject

Fri Oct 28 02:41:40 EDT 2011

ans that they are collocated, but don't depend on each other, so if one of =
them doesn't run pacemaker will not also shoot down the other ones (especia=
lly important for the virtual machines).
Ok, so I will take away the parenthesis, but just for further understanding=
:
If the parenthesis are around the drbd resources, it means they don't need =
to be collocated with each other. But don't they still need to be colocated=
 with the lv-drbd_data resource? And since both of them need to be collocat=
ed with this resource they implicitly also need to be collocated with each =
other? Or pacemaker doesn't resolve this kind of implicit dependencies? (or=
 another misunderstanding from my site?)

Yes, these two drbd devices act as two PV for one VG. We didn't had enough =
HDD space left, so we had to add more...
At least the problem with ending up on different nodes pacemaker should tak=
e care of (if properly configured, =E4hm), but if they get disconnected ind=
ividually we'd had quite a big mess and I'm not even sure if the lvm driver=
 would notice that. Thanks a lot, I didn't think about that. I Will see how=
 I get drbd 8.4 running in debian...

ronney