[Pacemaker] CLVM & Pacemaker & Corosync on Ubuntu Omeiric Server

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Thu Nov 24 16:59:09 EST 2011

Hello,

On 11/24/2011 10:12 PM, Vadim Bulst wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I changed my cib:
>
> node bbzclnode04
> node bbzclnode06
> node bbzclnode07
> primitive clvm ocf:lvm2:clvmd \
>         params daemon_timeout="30"
> primitive dlm ocf:pacemaker:controld
> group g_lock dlm clvm
> clone g_lock-clone g_lock \
>         meta interleave="true"
> property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
>         dc-version="1.1.5-01e86afaaa6d4a8c4836f68df80ababd6ca3902f" \
>         cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
>         expected-quorum-votes="3" \
>         no-quorum-policy="ignore" \
>         stonith-enabled="false" \
>         last-lrm-refresh="1322049979
>
> but no luck at all.

I assume you did at least a cleanup on clvm and it still does not work
... next step would be to grep for ERROR in your cluster log and look
for other suspicious messages to find out why clvm is not that motivated
to start.

> "And use Corosync 1.4.x with redundant rings and automatic ring recovery
> feature enabled."
>
> I got two interfaces per server - there are bonded together and bridged
> for virtualization.  Only one untagged vlan. I tried to give a tagged
> Vlan Bridge a Address but didn't worked. My network conf looks like that:

One ore two extra nics are quite affordable today to build e.g. a direct
connection between the nodes (if possible)

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?