[Pacemaker] Pure-FTPd resource script is wrong (at least on ubuntu and probably debian)

Fri Nov 11 18:28:03 EST 2011

For your info in mysql RA script there is the following (mysql_start
function):

if [ ! -d $pid_dir ] ; then
     ocf_log info "Creating PID dir: $pid_dir"
     mkdir -p $pid_dir
     chown $OCF_RESKEY_user:$OCF_RESKEY_group $pid_dir
fi

no problem if you want to keep the pure-ftpd ra script as is, however I
think if a RA script allow to pass a pidfile (and it can be any
location) the RA script should make sure that the service it start can
create that pid since if the service doesn't create the pid the RA
monitor fails. I think this is a responsability of the start script
(init script and RA script).

bye
Nicola