[Pacemaker] Syntax highlighting in vim for crm configure edit

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Nov 15 04:47:59 EST 2011

hi!

On 2011-08-19 16:28, Dan Frincu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Digimer<linux at alteeve.com>  wrote:
>> On 08/18/2011 10:39 AM, Trevor Hemsley wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I have attached a first stab at a vim syntax highlighting file for 'crm
>>> configure edit'
>>>
>>> To activate this, I have added 'filetype plugin on' to my /root/.vimrc
>>> then created /root/.vim/{ftdetect,ftplugin}/pcmk.vim
>>>
>>> In /root/.vim/ftdetect/pcmk.vim I have the following content
>>>
>>> au BufNewFile,BufRead /tmp/tmp* set filetype=pcmk
>>>
>>> but there may be a better way to make this happen. /root/.vim/pcmk.vim
>>> is the attached file.
>>>
>>> Comments (not too nasty please!) welcome.
>
> I've added a couple of extra keywords to the file, to cover a couple
> more use cases. Other than that, great job.

will this addition make it into some package(s)?
would it be right to ship this vim syntax file with crm?

thanks,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15